Customer Service Training Manager at Stanley Black & Decker
Posted in Other 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Southington, Connecticut
Stanley Black & Decker is looking for a forward-thinking, strategic, results driven and organized leader in our Global Tools & Storage Customer Service organization to fill the role of Training Manager.
The Training Manager will be a hands-on leader focused on delivering, developing and administrating world-class training with an emphasis on strategic improvements the current training process. This position will regularly interact with employees, all levels of management across the Stanley Black & Decker Enterprise and commercial customers with the end-goal of improving customer satisfaction and efficiencies in Sales Order Management.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for building and maintaining an interactive, multi-faceted new hire training program for our customer service team
* Arrange and facilitate ongoing trainings to strengthen and improve job knowledge
* Coordinate with our Stanley Black + Decker University team on best practices and curriculum building
* Lead training team - consisting of a B2B and B2C trainer
* Align with product teams to provide hands-on product training to the team
* Prioritize training needs based on alignment with quality and management teams
* Be an informed and proactive business partner - representing Customer Service with the various functions and teams we work with
* Monitor and evaluate training program s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
* Proven track record of designing and executing successful training programs
* Excellent communication skills particularly in written presentations and group settings
* Strong leadership skills and passion to succeed
* Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
* Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
* Experience with Stanley Black and Decker products in DIY or Professional capacity
* SAP, CRM, and Supply Chain experience a plus
* Proven leadership skills in fields related to Contact Centers, Customer Service, Sales Order Management or Supply Chain
* Ability to inspire large teams while also driving process improvements and change management
* Results Driven, ambitious, and with a strong passion to succeed
* Customer Centric
* Willing to travel 15-20%
* BA Required preferably in Communications, Business or Education
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic.