Product Solution Sales Manager at Synopsys
Posted in Other 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Product Solution Sales Manager
USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale
USA - Massachusetts - Boston
USA - New Jersey - Newark
USA - New York - New York
Job Description and Requirements
The Product Solution Sales Manager manages the sales of the Synopsys Processors (ARC and ASIP) portfolio products in North America.
* Develops strategic products sales strategies for ARC and ASIP, and helps account/IP sales teams implement them to accelerate and grow Processor IP sales opportunities in the region.
* Gathers and assesses customer and competitive input from the field and key accounts.
* Works with product development team and service delivery teams to ensure competitive product offerings are available.
The qualified candidate must be able to provide product and sales leadership to account/IP sales teams and have proven experience calling high and helping to drive complex, solution based sales campaigns.
Job Responsibilities and Activities:
This candidate will serve as the primary technical sales contact for Synopsys Processor portfolio products, supporting the field team and driving strategic product initiatives
* Is responsible for developing pipeline
* Is responsible for developing and implementing a multi-year regional sales strategy and growth plan
* Is responsible for driving forecast, booking results and revenue results
* Works in a team environment with Account Managers and/or Executive Account management, IP product sales, Field Applications Engineers, Corporate Application Engineers, Contracts Administration, and Finance staff to meet and exceed established sales objectives
* Supports the enterprise account teams to drive technical selling strategy and to support an understanding of the customer s challenges and needs with regards to products.
The qualified candidate possesses:
* 5 years related experience in technical selling, field applications engineering and /or sales management.
* A working understanding of the Processor IP market, including business models, customer challenges and decision-making criteria.
* Strong business development skills.
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with customers engineering and business staff at all levels.
* The ability to grasp complex technical data and to communicate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
Experience working at, or selling to, companies developing storage, automotive, embedded vision or IoT products a plus.