Senior Recruiter at Tesla
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
A great recruiter stands apart by excelling at talent identification, attraction and assessment, and by developing deep partnerships with the business and within HR. An extraordinary recruiter stands out by doing all of the above combined with strong business acumen, a passion for their craft, and a genuine commitment for providing an unforgettable candidate experience.
You ll thrive at Tesla by striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, project management and influencing. One hire at a time, we are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation and moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
When you re doing something nobody has ever done before, the old ways can frequently come up short. At Tesla, you ll get the opportunity to be creative, to try, to fail, to learn and to succeed. You will have an appetite for risk, for taking that big bet, because that s how we leap ahead together.
In this role, you will partner with our organization and leaders to determine the needs of the business.
* Partnering with business leaders and hiring managers in our Manufacturing organization to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
* Shepherding the time and resources at your disposal effectively and keeping your business partners up to speed on a regular basis leveraging data.
* Using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best passive talent
* Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both technical baseline as well as skills be successful in the Tesla environment
* Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
* Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
* Minimum of 6 years recruiting experience
* Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
* Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners, helping them navigate the sources of talent and assisting them with assessment
* A genuine interest in technology as shown by continuous learning throughout your career
* Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
* The ability to lead projects to successful conclusion balancing efficiency with quality
* A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
* 15% travel required Apply
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.