Model 3 Pilot Technician at Tesla
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
Purpose: Many Projects and new introductions affecting various facets of the company. The need to have someone (dedicated person) to oversee some of the micro levels of any new introduction is vital to the overall success of any launch and the overall success of the company.
The Position: A Pilot Lead/Specialist position would be held by the most seasoned and knowledgeable Pilot/s associate. The associate would be one that has complete knowledge of what it takes to complete all projects while keeping company and team objectives in mind. Pilot Specialist Position is one that would be extremely versatile and can cover any group in place of his/her fellow Pilot member and or supervisor.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
+ 6 month requirement Pilot Experience.
* Serve as an opposite (Day/Night) to the supervisor on Pilot builds.
* Spearhead Pro planner improvements (Or whichever program we use)
* Manifest, Option codes and ID code standards
* Coordinate and maintain auditing of Work Instructions
* Audit project processes
* Auditing launch material
* Knowledgeable of all vehicle assembly lines
* Able to perform/cover multiple processes across all lines
* New process standardization How to guides
* Coordinate training of new Pilot associates
* Obtain packaging data
* Standardizing lists/forms prior to rolling out to team
* Expert knowledge of programs used by pilot
* Auto CAD/Integration
* Know and understand Vehicle Specifications and how they are applied
* Ability to summarize all projects
* Knowledge of whom appropriate stakeholders are by department
* Ability to create and communicate schedules/schedule changes
* Understands JIRA Ticket status
* Proper JIRA Ticket escalation
* Works wells with others:
* External Apply
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.