Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
The Executive Assistant role at Tesla goes above and beyond the scope of a typical EA position. You will become the right hand of your executive, always preempting their needs, requirements and constantly being one step ahead of the game. Your goal is to take away any tasks possible from their daily role giving them the ability to use their time in the most productive way possible, while always maintaining confidentiality, integrity & professionalism.
Beyond that, you will handle impactful projects and become deeply involved in the business. We are looking for a bright and eager professional who is seeking the opportunity of a lifetime, and to be part of a mission that is positively changing the future.
This exciting career opportunity will be supporting our CIO and team. This position will be based out of Fremont.
* Meeting hosting and coordination for the team
* Great work ethic
* Collating & distribution of weekly reports. Creating power points for management staff
* Collaboration with IT and Workplace for equipment and conference room facilities
* Follow up with interfacing teams to ensure completion of previously agreed action items
* Close collaboration with the office of CEO
* Team communications keeping the team informed and up to date
* Ability to do note taking during confidential meetings, synthesize outcomes and distribute
* Responsibility for supporting project work. Our expectation is that you will grow in the role towards more project/program management
* Special Project management
* Expense administration
* Calendaring and travel management
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required
* 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role
* Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
* Highly organized and able to prioritize under pressure
* Strong written & verbal communication skills - Be able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
* Positive attitude, appetite for development
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and anticipate last minute changes
* Attention to detail is mandatory
* Team player mindset
* Ability to pinpoint problems and find creative solutions
* Strong business acumen
* Flexibility with last minute changes
* Last but not least, a strong passion for Tesla s mission
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.