M&A Integration Associate at Tesla
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fremont, California
The M&A Integration Partner will be focused on HR planning for mergers, acquisitions and significant investments for Tesla. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively on the talent portion of all of our M&A activity, including project management for due diligence, talent assessment, integration, separation and execution planning.
* Partner with M&A/Integration team, HRBPs, Recruiting, Legal, and other teams to develop and execute HR plans.
* Synthesize and present HR due diligence reports and recommendations. Quantify major areas of HR risk and opportunities, e.g. labor expenses, severance, benefits, employee relation issues and culture.
* Drive efficiency, elevate the M&A experience
* Deliver an exceptional transition experience for employees of all levels coming from acquired companies
* Identify opportunities across Tesla to further scale M&A operations model to support global acquisitions.
* Improve processes and drive requirements for additional changes to M&A processes to eliminate manual work whenever possible.
* Manage ongoing processes to ensure data and process dependencies with downstream systems and reporting are managed effectively
* Define KPIs for measuring the success of operational support and deal integration overall.
* 5+ years of HR operations and/or M&A experience
* 5+ years of experience in leading projects and developing standardized processes.
* A hands-on learner with natural initiative and curiosity
* Demonstrated ability to work professionally and discreetly with extremely confidential information.
* Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
* Needs to understand and react quickly to changing priorities even when not all the information is available.
* Experience with Workday or HRIS system is strongly preferred.
* Strong Excel skills including the ability to create pivot reports, vlookups, and charts/graphs.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction.
* BA in HR or Business Management or related field or equivalent work experience.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.