Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work(R). We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist in our Dayton, OH office.
The Human Resources Generalist will have the opportunity to develop relationships with hiring managers, recruiters, new hires, and oversee the pre-employment and orientation process. The person selected for the role will also assist with additional learning and development projects as needed.
* Provide support for the recruiting team by scheduling travel, creating offer letters, making travel arrangements, posting jobs, etc.
* Coordinate pre-employment screenings including drug screens, motor vehicle record checks, background checks, and administering assessments
* Organize new hire first day details with hiring managers including technology needs and office needs, administering new hire paperwork, and facilitating first day orientation
* Serve as the Human Resources department liaison by assisting new hires and hiring managers with the orientation process
* Act as administrator of learning management system processes
* Assist with tracking HR metrics
* Assist with administration and execution of other learning & development programs and projects as needed
* Must have 5+ years' experience in Human Resources, Business Administration, Education, or related field
* Associate's degree or higher in Human Resources, Communications, Education or related field is a plus
* Desired skills include experience with overseeing the pre-employment and onboarding process, acting as Human Resources liaison with firmwide business partners, and facilitating orientation processes
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite products is preferred
* Previous experience with Deltek, UltiPro, and/or SharePoint is a plus
* Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
* Must be detail oriented
* Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks or projects
* Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment
* Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Must be able to effectively interface with firmwide business partners
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our "Great Place To Work" certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.