Account Manager (Woburn, MA) (5571-228) at Presidio Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com or follow us on Twitter @Presidio.
Account Managers are responsible for business development, new account acquisition, achieving sales targets, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction within an assigned territory. Important activities include anticipating customer needs by proactively gauging customer requirements, responding to customer requests, preparing proposals, and developing solutions from available offerings. We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager out of our Woburn, MA location.
* Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and company services.
* Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufactures.
* Maintain a targeted understanding of customers business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
* Meet or exceed annual sales top line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
* Drive profitably and grow revenue for target accounts in partnership with inside sales team.
* Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools.
* Performs extensive proposal writing and prepares sales information for customers.
* Manage individual sales objectives to include sales orders and billing activities to support quarterly goals.
* Manage on-going customer account relationship to include updating account information in company systems and resolving customer satisfaction issues.
* Work with inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately and with engineering team to accurately scope projects.
* Manage past due invoice resolution with accounting to ensure proper collections.
* Develop and maintain solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
* Understand each target customer s business model, map their organization and identify their unique technology needs
Strategic Planning & Presentation:
* Performs deep analysis of account base including heat maps to determine key areas of opportunities.
* Develop & execute marketing and business plans to drive revenue and profits.
* Work with sales leadership and team to provide feedback, develop specific vendor relationships, advance new company initiatives and mentor new employees to enhance all aspects of the sales strategy.
* Attends monthly/quarterly account planning/penetration sessions with our strategic manufacturing partners AMs.
* Presents a Quarterly Business Review (QBR) to Sales/Ops Manager each quarter which will focus on past performance and expectations of current quarter, analysis of pipeline, key wins, and personal improvement goals.
* Provide in-depth customer technology roadmap and collaboratively work with inside Account Manager to uncover new sales opportunities
* Develop partnerships with Vendor Field Sales Representatives and optimize the joint selling opportunities within the territory
* Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
* Collaborate on sales strategies, discuss account trends, advise changes within accounts and coordinate quotes and sales opportunities with Account Managers on an as-needed and weekly basis.
* Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales goals, and articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
* Ability to reach expected sales quota the first 90 and 180 days of employment leveraging past experience and track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
* Excellent sales skills including proficiency of the English language, assertive, empathetic, flexible, strong customer service, active listener, persuasive, public speaker, polished presenter and service orientation focus.
* Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to solve problems, with critical thinking, judgment, and strong decision-making skills.
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and effectively with members across departments and at all levels of the organization.
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
* Proven track record in developing new relationships with customers and ability to translate client business needs into solutions.
* Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling advance technology solutions for Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, HP or EMC.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans or its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
Woburn , Massachusetts, United States