Electrical Control Technician-Automotive Manufacturer - 3rd Shift at NSK
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bennington, Vermont
Job Locations US-VT-Bennington
Posted Date 8 hours ago(3/6/2018 11:30 AM)
# of Openings
Responsible for the upkeep of all electrical and operational equipment and relevant machinery.
* Utilize diagnostic tools to determine electrical problems.
* Troubleshoot PLC Code and electrical issues.
* Pull prints and place requests for equipment parts that need replacing or updating.
* Following failures, develop and implement plans designed to prevent and correct problems.
* Calibrate and replace strain gages as necessary.
* Ensure all wire routing is carried out in a clean and organized fashion.
* Maintain a safe and responsible work environment complying with all necessary safety procedures.
* Able to read and understand electrical schematics.
* Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems and the functionality of all components.
* Familiar with electrical and mechanical equipment, and proficient in reading and analyzing blueprints.
* Knowledge of precision tools and shop equipment.
* Familiar with computer operations and ladder logic
* This job requires a minimum of a Technical Degree or Associate s in a related field and 2-4 years of position-related experience; preferably 4-6 years of position-related experience.
* Generous vacation and holidays
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability
* Flexible Spending Account
* Matching 401(k)
* Bonus Plan
* Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor