Medical Social Worker/MSW-Home Health at Signature Hospice
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Pocatello, Idaho
PRN Home Health Medical Social Worker/MSW
Access Home Care - 240 W Burnside Avenue Suite B -Pocatello, Idaho 83202
Signature Team Video - Click Here!
The Home Health Medical Social Worker assists the physician, staff, and family in understanding the significant social and emotional factors related to health problems of the patient.
* Participate in the development of the patient s plan of treatment.
* Work with the family in utilizing appropriate community resources.
* Participate in discharge planning and in-service programs.
* Prepare clinical and progress notes the day of service.
* Act as a consultant to other agency personnel.
* Master s Degree in Social Work.
* Minimum 1 year experience in Social Work in a healthcare setting.
* Current CPR Certification.
* Must have a valid driver s license and current automobile insurance.
* Must be a LCSW or CSWA in the State.
* Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for and communicating with patients of this type.
* Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision.
* Effective problem-solver and use good judgment in difficult situations.
* Must possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles, and ages.
Signature Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer