Account Executive (Peoria, IL) (5578-228) at Presidio Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Peoria, Illinois
At Presidio, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As one of the largest IT-as-a-Service solution providers in the U.S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. For more information about Presidio visit our website at www.presidio.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team in Peoria, IL. The Account Manager will be responsible presenting and selling technology solutions to solve organizational challenges in the information technology field, particularly to C-Level executives in the Commercial and Enterprise space. A working knowledge of Cisco, EMC, VMware and VCE solutions is a plus. Some regional travel is required. This person could also potentially work out of the St. Louis Missouri area.
- Manage tactical opportunities to become long term strategic opportunities, resulting in consistent territory growth (over 20%) year over year.
- Achieve sales objectives pertaining to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Develop a new account base, establish relationships and close viable business opportunities.
- Discover client business needs and propose appropriate technology solutions.
- Manage assigned territory, including account planning, vendor relationships, and opportunity management.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Presidio s products and services along with solutions from core vendors.
- Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction. Drive additional revenue by up-selling and cross-selling Presidio s broad solution portfolio to existing customers.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue for assigned territory.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently; creative problem solver.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities.
* Must be a competitive, high achiever, who is persistent and able to overcome obstacles or setbacks.
* Knowledge of and strong working relationship with at least one of Presidio's strategic partners: Cisco, VMware, or EMC (strongly preferred).
* College degree or equivalent work experience or military experience
* Minimum of 2 years of Information Technology sales is strongly preferred, OR 5 years of outside sales experience, customer facing, required.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE, we have a strict PSL in place and we will only accept applications from agencies/business partners that have been invited to work on this role through the Presidio portal.
Candidate Resumes/CV's not submitted through our portal or submitted directly through to managers or HR will be considered unsolicited and will be treated as gifts and no fee will be payable. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Presidio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presidio, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans or its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to email@example.com.
Peoria, Illinois, United States