Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hayward, California
Log back in!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Locations US-CA-Hayward
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
The Executive Assistant / Senior Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative, secretarial support in the areas of reports, clerical tasks, documentation, and office operation functions. Will provide administrative secretarial support in Corporate, Area, and project offices as assigned. Functions as the administrative support for such procedures as correspondence, meeting minutes, proposals, and other document management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Provides administration, secretarial support that includes the organization of file systems and related data support to the maintenance of document management systems and integrity of the filing systems and related retrieval.
* Provides application of typing and word processing for correspondence, meeting minutes, proposals, and other material from rough draft of corrected copy. Types, assembles, and distributes monthly reports, proposals, and similar documents. Maintains regular reports and metrics as required by direction.
* Preparing presentation materials for Project Managers.
* Train staff on Microsoft Project and other project management tools.
* Document control, and reviewing documents in eBuilder.
* Maintaining eBuilder documents, including uploading and retrieving documents from eBuilder.
* Request and receive project files from external contractors, architects and other team members .
* Maintains mailing lists, lead tracking, specialized data, and database systems and coordinates for periodic updates.
* Perform reception duties as required. Acts as greeter to office, receiving and directing clients and guests. Operates the telephone paging system, receives and directs calls in a timely and professional manner. Will use voicemail and email in messaging as appropriate. Maintains awareness of where employees are as well as of visitors at all times.
* Assists in maintaining all necessary record-keeping activities. Completes forms for corporate procedures such as requests, distribution lists, logs, meeting room coordination, schedules of employees, and visitors to the facility and parking validation.
* Primary administrative support to the setup, classification, and maintenance of office and corporate files. Locates materials as necessary, records classifications, compilation and posting of necessary information in accordance to company requirements or direction. Assists in maintaining the correct resources of periodicals, library, and technical resource information according to company or project requirements.
* Composes, edits, and prepares correspondence. Provides regular proficient word processing to regular activities and assigned tasks such as typing letters and correspondence from draft of corrected copy. Copies and distributes as necessary information required and/or directed.
* Provides daily integrity of office and equipment. Relies on personal capabilities or coordination to ensure trouble free equipment operation and validity for locations assigned. Assures work areas are neat and orderly. Maintains office environment to high standards.
* Provide general company information or directs inquiries to correct parties. Facilitates communication on inquiries.
* Provide materials, supplies and support for Construction Manager and Executives.
* Coordinates meetings including, but not limited to, interviews, department meetings, and client meetings. Assures AV needs, orders meals and necessary meeting materials. Distributes agenda to appropriate parties. Will arrange travel and logistics for employees, clients, and others as necessary in support of Administration activities.
* Maintains office cost tracking and petty cash as required.
* Regularly works on special projects and events.
* Promptness and regular attendance at assigned work-site is necessary and required.
* Provide all services and objectives to ensure the quality of Vanir s services.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in business administration or technical degree in related construction disciple or equivalent technical area of study is preferred, but not required.
* 10+ years of experience in an administrative role is required.
* Must possess knowledge and application of providing administrative support to corporate and construction office procedures, administrative support applications and practices.
* Understanding and capability for effective personnel interactions in professional settings.
* Must have the ability to provide interpersonal and communications skills to effectively communicate in person or via correspondence. Capable use of English grammar, proofreading/editing and spelling is required.
* Must have a complete understanding of company policies and procedures.
* Advanced computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products. Project documentation software experience is preferred.
* Ability to represent Vanir and related entities in a professional manner at all times to ensure company policies and procedures as well as compliance to all applicable laws and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS