RF Engineer IV at Global Technology Associates
Posted in Architecture 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
GTA is a leading independent provider of high-value engineering, technology and business consulting services to the telecommunications industry. The company is based in Reston, VA and has presence throughout the US and Internationally.
RF Engineer IV is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity. Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic. Responsibilities may include: performing cost justification studies; planning, ordering and deploying network components; forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations; resolving complex maintenance problems; monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization; and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 10 yrs RF Design experience designing and deploying cell sites in the US
- Strong RF design concepts including Model tuning, link budget, site placement / design, candidate reviews, deployment support and site turn up activities including reviewing / approving ATPs / Sweeps
- 3-5 yrs experience working on Design tools like Atoll, MapInfo, Google Earth, Planet
- Familiar with Samsung / Nokia OEM and equipment config
- Familiar with processes to create RFDS / CIQ
- Basic RF Optimization / Performance skills is a plus
Additional Position Requirements:
A background investigation and drug test is required.
Global Technology Associates, LLC (GTA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
See Job Description