Global Continuous Improvement Manager at Entegris
Posted in Other 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Round Rock, TexasJob Description:
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Job ID 2018-4898
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a talented Continuous Improvement Manager who is responsible for developing and leading a culture of Continuous Improvement and efficiency across Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM) division. This individual will define a multi-year facility Continuous roadmap to drive standardization and sustainability for making product across the division. The role is based in Round Rock, TX.
In this role you will
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodologies in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives;
- Train, coach and motivate personnel in the understanding and adoption of continuous improvement principles and techniques;
- Drive the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices;
- Lead and influence change in a highly-matrixed, global organization.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline or similar studies;
- Related technical field experience (10+ years) highly preferred;
- Deep technical knowledge of LEAN, DFM, SPC, Six Sigma and Value Engineering;
- Experience in manufacturing engineering or process engineering in chemical manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing or supply is a plus;
- Ability to design and lead cultural change and Continuous Improvements projects across global sites;
- Highly motivated with ability to build and maintain productive relationships cross-functionally;
- Agent for Change who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally at least 25%.
Your success will be measured by
- Drive year-over-year improvements in our Continuous Improvement and sustainability across SCEM facilities;
- Lead change and assume a leadership role on teams when gaps exist;
- Be a team builder in a highly-matrixed, global organization;
- Take responsibility for self and team and deliver on commitments in fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
- Create an environment where a sense of urgency and innovation are expected;
- Lead by example and hold self, peers and employees accountable to Entegris' values;
- Solicit Values and new ideas while successfully guiding projects from inception to implementation.