Inside Sales Supervisor at XPO Logistics Freight, Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Logistics done differently.
Strong leadership, management, and customer service are the heart of our operations at XPO Logistics. You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with clients, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. As the Inside Sales Supervisor, you will build and manage a high-performance inside sales team by implementing and managing overall inside sales strategies and performance reporting as it relates to department goals and objectives. We look to you to champion XPO values, ensuring a differentiated and engaged workforce.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage a team of inside sales representatives to successfully assist in growing local sales by generating qualified prospects for the outside account executive teams
- Develop and build an open-communication and collaborative environment
- Set and track department targets and goals by utilizing performance management reporting
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process and strategy
- Report on sales metrics to the Sales Support Operations Manager
- Develop a strategy that consistently increases lead conversion performance
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience in customer-facing jobs such as Sales, Sales Support, Customer Service, etc.
- Knowledge of general business practices related to sales; ability to utilize data to make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to reach or exceed goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with proven ability to multitask and prioritize work
It’d be great if you also have:
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience
- Transportation industry experience
- Strong business/sales acumen
- Proven strong leadership abilities
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.