Eagle Elite at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
- Provide mail, distribution, copy, printing, hospitality, reception, file, or other services defined or outlined in EPIQ’s service agreement with client
- Provide support for miscellaneous requests and flex services with a “can do” attitude and philosophy
- Maintain a positive team-player mentality
- Accurately communicate with client staff and EPIQ team members regarding commitments, deadlines, challenges, requests, etc
- Deliver on service commitments in a timely and accurate manner
- Invest proper effort and QC approach to deliver highest quality work and service
- Comply with EPIQ’s standards of operations as set forth in the contract agreement, the site operations manual, and the employee handbook
- Provide backup coverage to FM sites due to employees being out sick or on vacation and additional help
- Cross-trained in multiple service areas at multiple site locations
- Provide general office service support which includes any and all EPIQ services
- Fill roles in reception, hospitality, records or other as applicable (dependent upon site services)
- Expected to uphold the Standards of Service and best practices developed by EPIQ
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.