10 HR Coordinator at Adams and Associates
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Manchester, New HampshireJob Description:
Provides administrative and technical support to the Center’s Human Resources function. Analyzes human resources policy and procedures, determines applicants’ eligibility and uses proper judgment and discretion to resolve issues and problems. Ensures strict confidentiality or sensitive information.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Arts Degree preferred.
- Two years human resources experience required.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications required.
- Human Resource Certification preferred.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data.
- Prepares and posts all vacancies with internal and external sources and determines applicants’ eligibility.
- Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, employee referrals, and job fairs.
- Receives and maintains files of employment applications and resumes.
- Reviews employment applications and screen applicants to evaluate work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications.
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers.
- Reviews and evaluates applicant qualifications or eligibility for specified licensing, according to established guidelines and designated licensing codes.
- Administers all pre-employment tests.
- Conducts reference and background checks on final applicants.
- Maintains applicant flow log.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
- Distributes information on and explains benefits programs such as health, dental, life, disability, and 401k to employees.
- Verifies and completes benefit enrollment forms.
- Sends enrollment information to plan administrator.
- Maintains files on enrollment forms and other documentation.
- Collects and maintains data on personnel for HRIS and reporting purposes.
- Reconciles monthly insurance and drug screen billing.
- Assists department heads in developing staff training and orientation programs.
- Processes new-hire paperwork establishes and maintains employee files. Ensures the employee files are current and accurate, both in the individual personnel file and in HRIS.
- Assists with conducting orientation meetings for new staff.
- Types reports, memoranda, correspondence, performance appraisals, and other text as required.
- Proofreads copy and corrects grammar, punctuation, spelling and numerical errors.
- Assists with employee recognition and certificates.
- Monitors staff mentoring program.
- May provide Student Sexual Harassment Identification and Prevention Training to new student inputs on a weekly basis.
- Produces quality work and complete assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
- Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality services for students and ensures that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues improvement and enhancement of requisites services.
- Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company when requested.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact corrected.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments and positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
We are a 100% Employee Owned Company and offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) plan, holiday, vacation and sick pay. EOE This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.