Manager Branch Operations I at McGrath RentCorp
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beaumont, Texas
F ounded in 1979, McGrath RentCorp is a diversified business to business rental company that rents and sells relocatable modular buildings, storage containers, electronic test equipment, and liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. We operate through five divisions: Mobile Modular, Mobile Modular Portable Storage, TRS-RenTelco, Adler Tanks, and Enviroplex.
McGrath RentCorp is headquartered in Livermore, CA with branch offices located throughout North America. We are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MGRC."
Adler Tank Rental , a division of McGrath RentCorp, is a national leader in the rental of temporary liquid and solid containment tanks and boxes. Our products serve a wide variety of industries including environmental remediation, oil and gas exploration, construction, industrial plant and refinery operations. The Company has been growing rapidly and has expanded into new locations across the United States in the last several years. The culture is highly customer focused with a "can-do" attitude, bringing a special blend of service to customers that has fueled product demand and spurred growth. The opportunity to get on board a high-energy, dynamic and growing organization is now, and we are looking for only the best people to be on our team!
This is a career opportunity for a highly motivated and customer focused individual with a solid work ethic, exceptional character and a dynamic personality. While this position is heavily operations focused, there will be dispatch and driving duties involved and the person with the 'will do whatever it takes' attitude will succeed.
Duties/Responsibilities of Position:
- Leading the operational efforts for the Golden Triangle (Beaumont) area. Specific areas include logistics, customer service, contracts, billing, receiving, accounts payable, purchase orders, delivering products and project coordination.
- The person selected will execute day-to-day operations responsibilities in peak season or with added complexities.
- Interfacing with sales, drivers and management to best service our clients and our company.
- Develop relationships with key customers and vendors for the company.
- Work with sales and production to help increase company market share in established and new market segments.
- Manage equipment movement and assist with sales decisions to optimize rental fleet utilization.
Position Specific Competencies/Skills Required:
- 3 plus years experience in operations, dispatch, logistics, CDL driver or similar role
- High energy, flexible and able to execute in a fast paced, very diverse environment
- Track record of hands-on success
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective project and time management skills
- PC proficiency in a Windows environment
- CDL or ability to obtain CDL and drive a truck on as-needed basis
- Must have clear criminal background and clear driving record to drive company vehicle
- Ability to be on call 24/7
- Local travel within the Golden Triangle area
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion , sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.