Warehouse Support Manager - Jacksonville, FL at Trinity Services Group Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
The Warehouse Support Manager is Responsible for handling cash collection for various facilities in an assigned route and routinely assumes full Commissary Warehouse Manager responsibilities on an as-needed basis in various warehouse locations, during the short or long term absence of the assigned Warehouse Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of cash collection operations procedures, including reconciliation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially via telephone and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to respond in a professional manner to all inquiries, providing the highest level of customer service
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- 100% Travel
- Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred; High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience
- At least two (2)years of management or supervisory experience in a commissary or food service institutional environment
- Previous experience with inventory distribution and control
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and email skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical abilities to complete necessary cash reconciliation
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Trinity Services Group is one of the leading providers of correctional food service in the nation. With our more than 40 years in the industry, our combined operations serve over 300,000 inmates daily in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
Job Preview Video
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.