Food Service Worker - Broward County - Pompano Beach, FL at Trinity Services Group Inc.
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: POMPANO BEACH, Florida
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies
- Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
- Shifts 9:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.; 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; 1:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m.
- Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- No prior food experience necessary
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Trinity Services Group is one of the leading providers of correctional food service in the nation. With our more than 40 years in the industry, our combined operations serve over 300,000 inmates daily in over 40 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
Job Preview Video
Food Services -
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.