Customer Service Representative 2nd Shift (PT - Access) - Keefe / KCN Corporate at Keefe Commisary Network, LLC
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Training Schedule: 8am to 4pm Monday - Friday for two weeks (paid training)
- Starting pay is $12.35/hr with opportunity to earn monthly bonus based on performance
- Opportunity to work from home - based on performance and availability
Must have availability to work from 2:00pm to 11:00pm
- Provide inbound customer service phone support to Access Securepak and Access Corrections customers.
- Process customer orders, deposits, track shipments and answer customer questions
- Process a variety of administrative tasks as a result of the customer call
- Consistently meet establish performance metrics and quality standards
- Complete other duties assigned by management
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to meet availability requirements that includes, days, evenings, Saturdays, and holidays
- Ability to attend two week training from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday
- Must pass drug test, background check and have satisfactory credit check
- Basic computer navigation skills and ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice
- Ability to type 30 wpm
Required Language: English
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and preform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background screening.
Keefe Group, through its affiliates, Keefe Supply Company, Keefe Commissary Network, Access Securepak, Access Corrections, ICSolutions and Advanced Technologies Group, is the nation's leading supplier of food products, personal care products, electronics, clothing, technology, telecommunications and software solutions to the correctional market. Since 1975, Keefe has serviced the correctional market exclusively and pioneered the evolution of products, packaging and technology services to fit the needs of facilities nationwide.
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.