Senior Paralegal at Access Information Management
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts
Access's Paralegal will serve as a key member of the legal team. Principal areas of responsibility include corporate entity administration and filings, real estate contract support, filing and managing bankruptcy claims, general contract review working with Contracts team, general legal and administrative matters, litigation and claims management, and assisting the General Counsel.
Reporting to Access's General Counsel, this person will be responsible for administrative tasks relating to all aspects of the legal department. This position involves day-to-day assistance and interaction with the contracts legal team for a global organization. This position requires the ability to work independently, interact well with personnel from various functional and regional areas, apply sound judgment, pay close attention to detail, be responsive to business managers and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Day-to-day management of the company's international and domestic subsidiary portfolios
- Assist legal team with various contracts, including real estate leases, client, vendor, and non-disclosure agreements; client bankruptcies and internal processes relating thereto
- Third-party claim and litigation management and support
- Establish, organize and maintain administrative and legal hard copy and electronic department files for general corporate matters
- Other paralegal and routine administrative duties as required for General Counsel and other members of the legal department
- Special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer and communication skills required. Proficiency at the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); SalesForce, SpringCM and CPQ experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and organizational skills a must
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be comfortable interacting with all levels of management
- Must possess sound judgment in making decisions and be creative in solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work and a flexible attitude with respect to work assignments
- Associates Degree, Paralegal Certificate or equivalent experience required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.