Amazon Commercial Manager at RB
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
A fantastic opportunity is available for an Amazon Commercial Manager to join our Sales team.
The Amazon Commercial Manager will have the accountability to execute the customer strategy for specific categories within all Amazon Platforms to ultimately deliver the business' growth objectives. This person plays a key role in the day-to-day management of the customer to ensure FlyWheel generation is kept.
- Achieve / exceed all key sales measures and target for the national account
- Ensure all trade and marketing funds are spent in most efficient way to drive business growth
- Develop and manage customer relationship with Amazon SVMs
- Defining, designing and delivering the go to market strategy and ensuring plans are implemented with excellence. Combine inputs from search & media / content team to deliver outperformance on those strategies
- Execute with excellence new product launches and ensure consistent delivery of the e-commerce sales fundamentals e-4P
- Budget and Forecast management in partnership with the finance and supply resources.
- Partner with Category, Shopper Marketing, and Trade Marketing managers to drive insights across the Amazon landscape and turn them into actionable plans.
- Provide inputs into learning agenda and JBP goals
Is this You?
- 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience
- 2-5 years in Sales Strategy experience (Marketing/Sales/Trade Marketing)
- Previous experience within the eCommerce Space
- Ability to travel required
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and track record of leading thinking and execution within multifunctional teams
- Knowledge of Consumer packaged goods industry
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data Analytics and Customer Manager Process, as well as Microsoft Office
- Fast paced.Tired of having to jump throughendless hoops to getthings done? Not here. We move fast anddeliver.
- Growth.Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWNwhat you do.
- Iconic Global Brands .http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel goodabout the company you work for!RB is committed to making the world a better place through betterbusiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation.We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays, 4 floating days and 2 paid Volunteer days.
- 16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
- Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.