Brand Manager, Club at RB
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Brand Manager, Club to join our Marketing team.
This position is responsible for the development of assigned brands through the achievement of specific growth objectives. The position resides within the US Marketing function and will assume support for the Senior Brand Manager for assigned brands within the category in Equity, Activation or Innovation capacities. The Brand Manager will play a key role in supporting the development of the overall category strategy, and is expected to drive the growth of his/her assigned brands through excellent marketing execution.
- Management / allocation of club shopper marketing budget to build support plans for key base CMU's
- Develop innovation pipeline for key brands (Air Wick, Finish, Lysol) to deliver a +1 SKU mentality each year to drive club growth
- Develop market research briefs to deliver on key questions of interest for each CMU across the hy/ho portfolio
- Working with shopper insights team to identify channel-specific insights which can drive brand growth strategies
- Build strategies for base business growth driving increased households / increased consumption / premiumization
- Designing / improving existing club pallet executions which are not executed as per best in class principles
- Identification of NPD opportunities for club and development of 1-2 year test plots to build scale and sustainability (Launch Reco approach)
- Work with supply, sales and finance to develop and execute successful Brand Plans to deliver net revenue, gross margin, market share and profit targets within timescales and budget as approved by Area
- Manage Assistant/Associate Brand Managers who provide monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance, responsible for successful implementation of Brand plans as per business review and Business plan
- In close co-operation with the Trade Marketing function, identify trade needs / opportunities, develop pricing and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for brands
- Execute product launches agreed by Area/Region; Contribute to innovation by delivering product development programs to further margin growth.
- Implement portfolio strategy in conjunction with global category and area innovation to support overall business strategy, short / medium term; Implement media strategy and plan
- Accountable for marketing budget on assigned brands
- Implement market copy strategy for brand and ensure adaption possible for category across area
- Partners with media / consumer and market insights to implement media strategy and plans
Is this You?
- Bachelor's degree, an MBA a plus but not required
- Solid experience in development of strategy for Brand and Brand planning
- Experience in marketing models beyond traditional TVC advertising preferred (professional; digital; etc.)
- Min. 4 years' experience in brand
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills
- Fast paced. Tired of having to jump through endless hoops to get things done? Not here. We move fast and deliver .
- Growth. Frustrated by the lack of growth opportunities in your current company? Not here! RB takes pride in the development and continued growth of our employees through steady rotations and promotions.
- Autonomy. RB empowers you to OWN what you do.
- Iconic Global Brands. http://bit.ly/RBNABrands Take a look. You'll be surprised at how many you already have in your home.
- Feel good about the company you work for! RB is committed to making the world a better place through bette rb usiness. http://bit.ly/rbsustainability
- Passport Stamps. Does working Internationally interest you? Perform well and Global doors can open for you at RB.
- Work with smart people. We have a talented workforce that believes in sharing ideas to help each other, and the company succeed.
- Vacation. We offer 4 weeks' vacation, 9 core Holidays and 4 floating days.
16 weeks paid Maternity leave.
Competitive base salaries and bonuses.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.