Clinic Manager - West Vascular Clinic **Updated Requirements** at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Bring your Clinical Management expertise to UW Health.
We?re seeking a Clinic Manager to:
- Lead the day to day clinical operations and coordination of patient care services in our Peripheral Vascular Clinic.
- Direct and evaluate the department?s workforce, in terms of staff scheduling and performance.
- Prepare operating budgets, including volume projections, expenses and revenue estimates.
Minimum ? Bachelor?s degree in health care management, business or related health field.
Preferred ? Master?s degree in health care management, business or related health field.
Minimum ? Two (2) years of health care operations supervisory/management experience or three (3) years of progressive relevant leadership experience. Equivalent and relevant combination of Master?s level education, fellowship or experience may be considered in lieu of total experience.
Preferred ? Five (5) years progressive, relevant supervisory/management experience. Previous clinic/health care management experience.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Position of analytical decision-making skills necessary to quickly assess and resolve complex logistical and patient care problems and issues
- Ability to train, motivate and supervise subordinate staff
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with providers
- High emotional intelligence as evidenced by ability to evaluate /perceive a situation from multiple lenses and understand various perspectives in coming to problem resolution
Sedentary: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers and small tools. Although a sedentary job is defined as one, which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing is often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met.
Monday ? Friday, hours ranging from 7:00 am ? 5:00 pm with some early or late meetings, as needed.
UW Health Clinics - our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing an exceptional patient and family experience by delivering the highest quality of care in a compassionate environment. With more than 80 primary and specialty care clinics located throughout Dane County and the surrounding areas, we are proud to have the opportunity to impact the communities we serve.
UW Health values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.