CNC Machinist at Motion Industries
Posted in Professional Services 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Winston-Salem, North CarolinaJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 252549
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Winston-salem, NC
Major Market: NC – Winston-Salem
Date Posted: February 12, 2018
Motion Industries' CNC Machinists provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. They bring precision and detail when operating lathes, mills, keyseaters, etc., in order to cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Manually operate lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- Read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Must be certified as a CNC Machinist with proper credentials; certifications must be presented upon request
- Experience in manually operating lathes, mills, and keyseaters
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and use precision instruments including micrometers
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience with gearboxes, power transmissions, fluid couplings, and belt rollers
- High mechanical intelligence
- Machinist experience