Administrative Assistant (Midland, TX) at Enterprise Products Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Midland, Texas
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to field trucking. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining accurate record/document retention
- Professionally handle all incoming calls, routing messages if applicable in a timely manner
- Correspondence: letters, memos, minutes of meetings
- Provide clerical support to assigned staff including, but not limited to, drafting correspondence, faxing, filing, copying, etc.
- Complete expense reports for departmental staff.
- Order office supplies for department staff.
- Set up/clean up for meetings as required.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 year college or higher education preferred.
- 1-2 years administrative experience required.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in an Oil and Gas Industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Accounting preferred.
- Operating knowledge of Windows 98 and/or 2000.
- Microsoft Office Software (Excel & Word) Intermediate Level required.
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills required.
- Attention to Detail.
- Typing Skills 50-60 wpm with no more than 5% error rate.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.