Transaction Processor at NRT LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: parsippany, New Jersey
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 790 offices and 47,500 independent sales associates in. NRT is a subsidiary of Realogy (NYSE: RLGY). NRT is ranked the No. 1 residential real estate brokerage firm in the U.S. for 20 years in a row, according to the REAL Trends 500 report. The ranking is based on 2016 closed sales volume and closed transaction sides for the nation's top 500 brokerages. NRT led the ranking with $166 billion in sales volume and 337,780 transaction sides on a pro forma* basis.
*This takes into consideration the estimated full-year performance of companies acquired by NRT during 2016.
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
We currently have various shifts available for a Transaction Processor to work in the Parsippany, NJ office supporting Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. The Transaction Processor is responsible for uploading documents, setting up transactions and entering data fields into Company systems. In addition, the Transaction Processor is responsible for ensuring that all audit documentation has been uploaded accurately and timely into the systems.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide consistent level of support in all stages of processing buyer/seller/rental transactions utilizing various company systems.
- Uploading documents received in company systems.
- Communicate with various offices and departments to complete processing
- Transaction management of office files to ensure all essential and applicable data is accurately entered, updated, and closed in accordance with information provided by sales associates, other parties to the sales transaction, and state and company paperwork requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be tech savvy and able to demonstrate strong computer skills and above average comfort level in windows and web-based environments.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be comfortable working independently, taking initiative in daily responsibilities and taking ownership of tasks.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Position requires substantial data entry. Ability to enter information accurately is critical.
- Real Estate Experience is a plus.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.