Engineer Sr II at American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Torrance, California
This position will identify and report US market quality concerns related to alternative fuel vehicles (EV/Fuel cell/PHEV Hybrid).
- Monitor and review non-warranty data related to EV/Fuel Cell/PHEV/Hybrid vehicles
- Perform in-depth returned market incident component analysis and develop Engineering reports related to market quality concern(s)
- Ensure repair methods are suitable for market consumption and advise appropriate market action(s)
- Provide resources materials for production of market publications (Service News/Service Bulletins/ etc.)
- Advise Tech Line on repair procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or related major) and/or work experience equivalent
- Ten years of experience working within an automobile manufacture’s service/engineering department or equivalent
- Automotive (or equivalent) Industry Engineering experience with EV/Fuel Cell/PHEV & Hybrid technologies
- Vehicle evaluation skills with strong emphasis on alternative fuel system knowledge
- Strong problem solving skills
- Engineering diagnostic sills/ use or engineering test equipment/ in-depth understanding of Hybrid battery technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent presentation skills
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicant for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or another protected factor.