Caulker - Orlando, FL at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 131942
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Candidate should have direct caulking experience with a caulk gun and, or sausage gun. As well as experience with joint sealants and caulking, material labels, production information, directions, fire stopping penetrants, and structural expansion joints.
- Must be able to work independently or in a group/team setting.
- Well organized, competent and efficient in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
- Strong commitment to safety and obey all safety guidelines.
- Interior/Exterior joint caulking
- Floor joint caulking
- Groundwork caulking
- Ability to stand, walk and kneel for up to 12 hours per day. Ability to adjust to seasonal temperatures
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to “do what it takes”. Must be a team player
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, bending, stretching, use of hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Environmental conditions involve limited outdoor work
- Indoor work is generally warm during summer months
- Job responsibilities involve the occasional use of cleaning chemicals
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.