PROJECT MANAGER at Flint Hills Resources, LP
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ames, Iowa
Who are we? Watch to find out!
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources is looking for a Project Manager to join our Biofuels and Ingredients team. The preferred location will be at our Ames, IA office, however, this position has the flexibility to be located at one of our Iowa or Nebraska locations if the selected candidate prefers. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering capital projects ranging in size from $150M to $50MM. Typical of our project development process you will support the development of clear project objectives to deliver our overall Business Vision as it relates to capital projects. Based on our project portfolio, you would be expected to manage multiple projects at various stages helping to identify key risks to the project and need for proper resources during all phases of Front-End Loading or Execution.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Coordinate development of clear objectives and alternatives with project sponsors, owners, and project team members.
- Promote EHS considerations during design, while applying FHR’s risk profile to understand the risks of applying industry standard practices.
- Develop project execution plan and drive project competitiveness and schedule optimization through execution strategy (i.e. economies of scale, efficient use of resources)
- Establish project team and ensure the right resources are engaged to seek and use the best knowledge and skills
- Share lessons learned with project team to drive continuous improvement of B&I projects
- Utilize B&I and FHR PMG tools and processes to drive consistency in project execution
- 3+ years of work experience in the Industrial Process Industry in an applicable role such as Project Management, Plant Operations, or Maintenance/Reliability
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- General knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations for both construction and manufacturing environments.
- Familiarity utilizing software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and/or Primavera.
- A current and valid driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 5+ years of work experience in the Industrial Process Industry in an applicable role such as Project Management, Plant Operations, or Maintenance/Reliability.
- Knowledge or experience working in an Industrial Agriculture Facility, i.e., dry grind ethanol plant or corn wet mill.
- Demonstrated experience leading multidiscipline engineering projects
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf