Identity & Access Management Analyst II or Above at TSYS
Posted in Finance 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Responsible for the Implementation, Security, Maintenance and Access Administration of Information Security managed technologies, to include access controls across mainframe and distributed platforms. Focus may be in one or more of the following areas, Mainframe, Enterprise Identity and Access Management, HPNSK/Tandem, Identity Administration, and/or Enterprise Role Based Access Control (E-RBAC). Required to understand, adhere and enforce departmental and Corporate Security standards, policies and procedures.
What Part Will You Play?
- Begins to learn how to identify or diagnose failed permissions and access levels for a progressive number of Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools, applications, and technologies by assisting experienced peers. This ensures appropriate access and meets internal/external data security requirements.
- Assists with reviewing maintenance reports and violation logs, learning methods of detecting unauthorized access that may be a threat to corporate, client, and team member security.
- Assists with security projects to proactively identify and mitigate organizational risk through the delivery of complex IAM solutions to effectively secure resources and data.
- Begins to build base knowledge/familiarization while assisting more experienced peers by applying established Standard Operating Procedures, and project change control methodologies.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Business or IT related field and/or the equivalent of training and experience
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Must have the ability to pass and maintain a government level security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Computer Science, Information Security, Information Assurance, Audit, related technical field and/or the equivalent of training and experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) or other industry recognized Information Security certification strongly preferred
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Problem Resolution - Pinpoints potential trouble; seeks, implements standard and alternative solutions to problems
- Applications and Systems - Utilizes, configures and monitors security using Identity and Access Management technologies to meet internal and external requirements for data security
- Project Management - Plans, organizes, motivates and controls resources to achieve defined goals
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.