Financial Analyst/Merchant Data Specialist at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Responsible for learning, mapping and analyzing data flows from Merchant Segment source systems through to reporting. This position would support finance teams in cross-org data mining and report creation, as well as managing month-end processes. Duties include:
- Maintaining financial run rates and adjustments for Data Warehouse
- Analyze monthly merchant results
- Measure and record initiative results
- Report on merchant statistics
- Create and maintain segment-wide reporting (Top Partners, Top Merchants,
- Consolidated Partner reporting cross-company e.g. ProPay/Broomfield)
- Liaison and point of contact for Merchant/Partner related data
- Support non-channel merchant/NAM/Partner reporting
- Be contact & reviewer for reporting of financial data outside the finance team
- Forecast in-month volume, new accounts, and other available in-month metrics
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or accounting
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient in MS Office
- Excellent attention to detail and self-review
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision
- Quick learner; able to take direction and work within a team environment
- Deadline driven, able to be flexible in work schedule
- 1 year work experience in financial analysis or related internship
- Understanding basic interworking of a hierarchy
- Experience with relational databases
- Ability to create storytelling reports with focused layouts and graphic representations
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.