Inside Sales (Wire\/Cable) at EIS
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Prairie, TexasJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Customer Support
Job Id: 252452
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Major Market: TX – Dallas-Fort Worth
Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Genuine Cable Group, a platform within EIS Inc, has an established presence within the Wire and Cable Industry. We are looking for candidates that will have a direct impact in our future growth. The Inside Sales position is responsible for maintaining existing and developing new customer accounts. This is a dynamic position that requires good organization and communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced growing environment. We are excited about the opportunities in front of us and goals we have set for the future we are looking for talented, motivated people to grow with us.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Prepare and provide customer quotes in a timely manner
- Create, update and process customer orders
- Make phone calls to existing and new customers
- Negotiate with vendors to obtain competitive pricing for supplies
- Address and follow-up on customer inquiries, concerns and requests in a timely manner
- Coordinate with shipping as necessary to ensure timely delivery of products Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as requested
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and good decision making skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the wire/cable or related industry