Sales Intern at Motion Industries
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Prairie, TexasJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Id: 252448
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Major Market: TX – Dallas-Fort Worth
Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Motion Industries' employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Sales Intern position assists with all aspects of providing customer service at the branch level including warehousing, shipping, counter sales, phone sales, order processing, and on site sales calls.
- Assist with work processes in each department while being exposed to all branch functions
- Observe and interact with branch personnel to understand the details and reason for the company distribution process
- Take product training as available
- Represent Motion Industries in a professional manner
- Take required safety training and learn to remain safety focused while working
- Present a written summary prior to the last week of the internship describing the internship experience and including suggestions for program development.
- College student with focus on a technical Business or Industrial Distribution degree
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Office
- Good driving record.