Project Manager at E&J Gallo Winery
Posted in Management 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Modesto , California
Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” two years in a row, we couldn’t be prouder of our employees. We are the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100 brands. We are committed to driving innovation, sustainability, and fostering a culture of collaboration. We look forward to having you join the team!
Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
As a Project Manager for our Renaissance Consumer Direct Brands, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects for assigned North Coast Consumer Direct brands. This person will also serve as the representative and point of contact with applicable delivery teams.
What You Will Do
- Manages the new product process for assigned Consumer Direct brands in the Renaissance portfolio.
- Acts as the liaison between Brand Marketing, Renaissance Consumer Direct teams and cross-functional groups to ensure project progress smoothly and maintain timelines and deliverables.
- Ensures all projects are delivered by deadlines and identifies and escalates any road blocks or issues to appropriate business leaders.
- Monitors and ensures achievement of goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Works with project team to evaluate project risks and minimize potential impact.
- Utilizes tools and techniques to identify, define, analyze, and resolve problems and issues during the projects.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of operations, supply chain, finance, business to business customer service, process development, new product development, process engineering, or marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility -OR-
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years of Gallo experience in brand marketing, i2m, supply chain, finance, or project management reflecting increasing levels of responsibility -OR-
- 8 years of operations, supply chain, finance, business to business customer service, process development, new product development, process engineering, or marketing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience managing and running multiple projects.
- Required to travel to the North Coast (Napa/Sonoma) 10%-15% of the time.
- High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration plus 6 years of project management experience focusing on Consumer Direct Marketing initiatives.
- MBA/Master's Degree.
- Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Experience writing speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed
- style and format.
- Experience effectively presenting information to top management, public groups and
- boards of directors.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and PowerPoint at a basic level; MS Excel and MS
- Access at an intermediate level.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid
- Experience completing assignments that are broad in nature, usually requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Possesses appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of this particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult tasks.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer