Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales) at Motion Industries
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fargo, North DakotaJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales/Business Development
Job Id: 252889
Brand: Motion Industries
Location: Fargo, ND
Major Market: ND – Fargo
Date Posted: February 25, 2018
Motion Industries' salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes, and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.