Warehouseman at Kloeckner Metals
Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashua, New Hampshire
Loads, unloads, and moves materials within the plant site.
Summary of Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
• Loads and unloads materials by operating overhead cranes and forklifts.
• Receives and properly tags incoming inventory.
• Maintains production line equipment with raw material to eliminate down-time
• Performs functions in the computer to tag ship and receive material.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is headquartered in Roswell, Georgia and consists of three business segments: Flat Rolled Group, Heavy Carbon Group and Special Products Group. Together, Kloeckner Metals can bring more value to our customers by shipping carbon and non-ferrous metals from extensive inventories stocked in 50 locations throughout North America. Kloeckner Metals Corporation also has three divisions: Temtco Steel Division, Kloeckner Metals Processing Division and California Steel & Tube Division. Altogether, we service more than 8,000 metalworking businesses throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada.
Kloeckner Metals Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.