Contact Lens Sales - Bilingual at National Vision, Inc.
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sanford, Florida
Position Description :
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a Contact Lens Sales to join our growing team. The Contact Lens Sales assists with contact lens transactions as well as dispensing and care of contact lenses and related items.
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality customer service.
- Instruct customers on insertion and removal of contact lenses according to company protocol.
- Provide contact lens patients information on the care and maintenance of their new contact lens.
- Accurately and completely enter contact lens orders in the POS system.
- Promote sales of the Eye Care Club.
- Ensure all customer paperwork is completed accurately to prevent cash overage/storage.
- Assist in dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers, where applicable by law.
- Manage contact lens supplies.
- Ensure all company portal functions are done accurately on a daily basis, which includes; appointment scheduling, rebooks, confirmation call backs, training assessments, store tasks and questions from managed care and the labs etc.
Position Requirements :
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Retail and/or Optical experience is preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented. Must be able to accurately transcribe words and numbers.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.