Bevri is a brand new Georgian restaurant, located in Palo Alto, California.
The only restaurant on the peninsula offering cuisine from the beautiful country of Georgia. We are excited to share the traditions of Georgia and how our food reflects those traditions.
We are looking for an opening staff to start and grow with us.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule: full-time and part-time positions
- Free shift meals
- Discounted meals when dining as a guest
- Training and career growth opportunities
- Friendly working environment and staff
What you will do:
- Prepare food items according to the standards of quality, consistency and timelines
- Ensure compliance with all health codes and requirements
- Maintain stocking and organization of work area daily
- Complete prep tasks as needed in accordance with recipe, procedure, quality and speed standards
- Contribute to positive food costs by utilizing established best practices
- Respond to additional guest requests by preparing orders to their specifications
- Maintain food storage, receiving, stocking and rotation
What you need to have:
- Love for food and cooking beautiful, fresh and high-quality dishes
- Prior relevant education or experience is preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts