Sr. Product Manager – Gas Product Line at LumaSense Technologies, Inc.
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Clara, California
We are seeking a strategic and tactical individual to drive the company’s gas product portfolio and product development initiatives. The Product Manager will own all aspects of the product definition, positioning, launches and sales enablement. The individual will work closely with team members across the organization; including engineering, marketing, sales, operations and customer support. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and passionate about driving new products to market.
Reports to: VP, Marketing & Strategy
- Identify and quantify market opportunities for gas products including trace gas and multi-gas platforms
- Seek new opportunities by leveraging the company’s strengths and capabilities in NDIR (non-dispersive infrared), DIR, and PAS (photo acoustic) technologies
- Prepare business case and new project proposals for executive review and approval
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps to grow business by expanding presence in existing markets and entering new markets
- Define and size market segments
- Collaborate with technical leads and product architects to assess available technologies and industry innovations
- Be an expert on the competitive landscape impacting the product lines
- Lead product development and rollout efforts
- Coordinate successful alpha, beta, and pilot programs for new product developments as needed
- Interact closely with key customers to gather and develop product requirements
- Work closely with the marketing function to ensure the success of the gas product line and the business as a whole
- Develop content to support marketing efforts – including white papers, articles, case studies and ROI calculations
- Global travel required
- 6+ years’ experience in technical/product marketing or engineering product development
- Prior product management and/or product development experience in a technology/instrumentation/sensors company
- Possess a strong technical aptitude
- Experience and knowledge with various spectroscopy-based gas measurement techniques
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Market expertise in one or more areas – energy (oil, gas, power), atmospheric sciences, soils
MS or PhD in physics, spectroscopy, or a related engineering discipline; MBA a plus
LumaSense is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating an environment which welcomes diverse people, opinions and ideas.
See Job Description