Part-Time Car Wash Attendant at ICWG
Posted in Retail 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Centre, Alabama
The Car Wash Attendant is tasked with performing the daily operational practices of running the car wash facility and providing excellent customer service.
- Great working environment
- Flexible schedule
- Medical benefits and paid vacation for all full-time employees
- Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment
- Provide customers with information and benefits of the fast pass program
- Guide cars onto the track with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor
- Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to entering the tunnel
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
- Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner
- Work safely and report safety or maintenance issues to management
- Other duties as assigned
- A friendly and energetic personality
- Customer service orientated
- Must be able to stand/walk for duration of shift
ICWG is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Workplace employer. ICWG is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants in every aspect regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is a condition of employment. This employer does participate in E-Verify.