Intervention Specialist - CA SB-PRRC - Full-Time at COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Facilitate positive change in client behavior through the use of individually tailored service plans based on assessments made through the use of motivational enhancement strategies.
- Prepare, plan and facilitate individual and group training sessions with integrity and fidelity to curriculum/manual. Conduct make-up sessions as needed.
- Meet with clients individually to ensure understanding of content of services.
- Monitor client behaviors and implement program behavior management system on a consistent basis.
- Remain current on research and literature reviews with “what works” in changing offender behavior and recidivism reduction.
- Serve as a role model to clients and staff modeling pro-social behaviors.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Individual Service Plans.
- Conduct client assessments as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate file documentation.
- Participate in quality assurance review of groups and client sessions.
- Solicit client satisfaction feedback.
- Establish appropriate boundaries with client and significant others.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and abide by the Agency’s programs, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to, those specifically identified in this description. The Company may, at its sole discretion, add to, change, or expand the essential or marginal functions of this position at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science field and one year experience in social services or similar field. Education may be substituted with experience on a year for year basis.
- One year experience in teaching, training and/or group facilitation preferred
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
BENEFITS: CSI offers great benefits which include two weeks’ vacation with progressive increases, sick time, floating holiday time. Benefits also include medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary STD, Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D. Employees are eligible to participate immediately in the company 401k plan where the company matches 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Vet. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.