Survey Project Manager at On Point LLC
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- The Survey Project Manager is responsible for the successful management of assigned projects and the penetration of assigned client accounts.
- Responsible for marketing and client development, technical quality, profitability, schedule, project staff coordination, client communications, proposal preparation, negotiating scopes and fees, billing, client follow-up maintenance and assistance in collection of fees when required.
- The Survey Project Manager must maintain superior relationships with each of his/her clients and cross-sell the client's services which fall outside of his/her direct professional expertise.
- An ability to manage several mid-sized projects, multiple small projects or a single larger project simultaneously is required. The successful candidate will manage/perform design related surveying projects using relevant office software, modeling and CADD technology.
- Projects may include boundary, topographical, construction, control networking and high definition surveys. The survey project manager is expected to perform calculations using surveying formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems. Ongoing communication with the Group Leader, clients, staff and internal design team is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in surveying/engineering or a scientific area and/or equivalent work experience and professional registration (L.S., P.E., etc.).
Has 5 to 10 years of surveying experience.
- Working knowledge and experience using Civil 3D software.
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing GPS/RTK technology.
- Working knowledge and experience using Leica Scanning Technology is preferred.
- Must have a thorough understanding of project accounting and demonstrated ability to manage the schedule and budget for multiple projects at the same time.
- Has experience in client development and supervision of the technical work of others (field crews).
- Has a working knowledge of technical and office support software required to perform the essential functions of the position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.