Business analyst at US IT Solutions
Posted in Information Technology 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Buffalo, New York
- Responsible for facilitating medium to large projects from proposal through post implementation while monitoring expenses.
- Participate and provide feedback on Business Requirements
- Provide system design consultation and the development of functional specifications where applicable.
- Act as project lead to ensure test plans and specifications are completed and project meets established milestones.
- Responsible for various system testing activities that are not covered by other teams, including but not limited to developing test scripts, plans, strategy and coordination of overall testing including user acceptance
- Meet and discuss requested changes with business client ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications.
- Review with technical team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Participate in design discussions and document/deliver functional specifications.
- Review and revise specifications with client until agreement and signoff are completed.
- Responsible for coordinating estimates for medium projects and performing estimates for assigned component on large projects.
- Facilitate / provide estimates after business requirements and functional phases while establishing time lines and project phases.
- Participate and provide feedback with clients regarding business requirements.
- Act as a representative for the applicable application, functional lead, or other IT lead for supported project.
- Works with the vendor for a thorough understanding of the project functionality and provides insight on implementation.
- Participate in and documenting data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition related projects.
- Facilitate or when applicable work with QAT to prepare test plan and test scripts based on functional specifications.
- Manage and/or execute test scripts verifying changes / enhancements work and perform as required.
- Act as Functional or IT lead with other project team members regarding other systems that impact project.
Experience and Required Skills
- Business analysis experience in a large-scale, enterprise level environment
- Experience with various Web technologies
- Outstanding communications skills, with the ability to give presentations and provide leadership
- Understanding of functional requirements and full SDLC
- Experience with payments projects
- Experience in a banking/financial services environment