Team Lead, Talent Acquisition - Reconditioning at Carvana
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
At Carvana, we sell cars, but we're not salespeople. Since 2013, we've been making it our mission to change the way people buy cars. We saw a huge problem with how much it can suck to buy a car the traditional way, so we committed ourselves to tackling one of the largest, yet-to-be-disrupted markets in the world - the $1T per year U.S. car market (yes, that's $Trillion with a "T").
WORKING AT CARVANA YOU WILL NOTICE THAT...
- You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know-how to get the job done.
- We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
- In return for your hard work, you'll have an opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing and creative technology companies around, as well as help us promote a life-changing product and develop a world-class team every day.
In our down time we have ping pong and corn hole (or "bags," depending on where you're from) tournaments. However, the pace is pretty quick around here, so you'll need to be prepared to keep up.
We're looking for a cross-functional Operations recruiting lead to join our rapidly growing organization. The Team Lead, Talent Acquisition over Reconditioning will have the unique opportunity to build, develop, and execute full life-cycle recruiting for Carvana's Inspection Centers and Logistics departments, while guiding a team of Recruiters and Coordinators to execute high volume hiring targets.
No day will be exactly the same. This individual is accountable to achieve one of the most important business outcomes - to staff Carvana's Logistics and Inspection Centers with top talent. You will be a job board and sourcing pro. You will interview, track, and follow-up with candidates, and develop strong business relationships with your (really awesome) co-workers and hiring managers. Most importantly, you will see your insights have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and rapidly growing company.
SPECIFICALLY, YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Guide the day to day full life-cycle recruiting efforts for Inspection Center and Logistics recruiting.
- Support planning and executing high volume recruiting strategies and initiatives.
- Help guide a team of remote recruiters and recruiting coordinators to meet their individual staffing goals.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends; recommend solutions to improve recruiting effectiveness, identify efficiencies and increase quality of hire.
- Monitor and maintain weekly and monthly reports to track staffing, hire rate, candidate pipeline, and other metrics necessary to identify recruitment gaps, and overall effectiveness.
- Act as a trainer to new recruiters.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs.
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Handle operations leadership job requisitions from source to hire.
- Ensure a candidate-centric approach that is aligned with both the needs of the candidate and our employment brand.
- Partner with Talent Development, HR Operations & Operations leadership, to help translate talent needs into quality candidates and new hires.
- Constantly thinking of new ways to improve all things recruiting including the candidate experience, interview practices, funnel-building, reporting, quality of hire, hiring manager experience, and more.
THE QUALIFYING CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a full cycle recruiting role.
- At least 2 years of experience with high volume recruiting.
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience.
- Experience with virtual recruitment (social media, LinkedIn, resume sourcing, virtual career fairs) a must.
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one.
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a ninja.
- You will have the ability to coach and motivate others with high influencing skills.
- You will possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines, and find solutions.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN:
- Full-Time Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with company match
- Access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others across the organization
- Company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
Carvana is an equal opportunity employer.