Intern at Shaw Industries, Inc.
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dalton, Georgia
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of Financial Services and its mission within the company.
- Obtain working knowledge of of Winbid operations within the group.
- Obtain understanding of contract language and application to our account job base.
- Junior or Senior candidate pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Accounting, Economics, or other related business major.
- Self motivated individual with excellent problem solving & computer skills and capable of multitasking responsibilities.
- Learn and Apply
- Demonstrate Good Judgement
- Initiate Action
- Manage Work
- 8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.