Installer - Ceramic Tile at Shaw Industries, Inc.
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Installer - Ceramic Tile
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
- Qualified to Install Ceramic/Porcelain tile on Commercial jobs
- This position is for a non-administrative hourly employee who is primarily engaged in installing flooring materials for a Spectra dealership.
- This position is eligible for overtime pay.
- This position is eligible to perform the installation of material at a piece rate in accordance with the rates of the Spectra dealership and for specific projects.
- High school diploma / GED is required
- 8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.