Associate Implementation Consultant at Homecare_Homebase LLC
Posted in Education 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Associate Implementation Consultant should be detailed oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. They must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. This position requires patience, extensive travel, and a professional client presence.
They must possess the desire to learn and stay current in technology, to learn the home health industry, and the desire to teach groups of people or individually work with people. They must be proficient in use of computers and related equipment and be able to communicate effectively and convey thoughts in a way easily understood.
Must be patient, organized, detailed oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and possess the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be willing to travel extensively as needed.
- Lead clients through the implementation and training of the software
- Assist clients in the setup of the software
- Assist clients in testing/validating the setup of the software
- Train clients on the use of the software
- Support clients on the software after its deployed
- Ensure timely communication to customers, both internal and external
- Prioritize reported customer issues and escalate as necessary.
- Effectively provide consultation and educate customers on the appropriate use of all products within the Homecare Homebase suite.
- Assist customer field agents to utilize the hand held application and synch data back to the office based application.
- Participation in training programs for implementation team members and other department staff on applications.
- Adhere to departmental policy regarding necessary documentation.
- Adhere to HIPAA policies of Homecare Homebase.
- Assure confidentiality of agency information.
- Good communication skills.
- Good investigation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand complex software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Self-motivated individual who can work with minimal direction.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
Experience in customer service/support including specific experience in the analysis of software functionality.
Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Medical/healthcare experience a plus.