Customer Support Rep - Mechanic at Stotz Equip-AZ Machinery LLC
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Casper, Wyoming
If you're the kind of person who strives to do great work, excels in creative environments, thrives in teams, and lives for problem-solving - this is the place for you. At Stotz Equipment, your ideas, experiences, and values matter. And, you're rewarded in ways that matter: through opportunities for career growth; through experiences in an inclusive, diverse culture; and yes, through outstanding compensation and benefits programs.
Job Description: The Customer Support Representative will call on various types of customers as well as municipal and government customers. The successful candidate must have a mechanical background working on agricultural equipment and be customer service oriented. This person must effectively sell parts and service, maintain and grow relationships with both new and existing customers. Work closely with all departments to facilitate customer orders.
- High integrity, loyal, team player
- Organized and highly motivated
- Multi-tasking effectively a must as well as staying organized and able to operate under stress.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Long hours may be required to maximize sales and achieve/surpass annual sales goals.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record and the ability to pull a trailer and haul equipment. CDL preferred.
- (Prefer) at least 5 years experience working on John Deere or other agriculture equipment, proven knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and techniques used in the repair of John Deere equipment.
- Will be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
What You’ll Get:
- Training through John Deere University.
- A chance to work for the best in the business, and comprehensive employee benefits and incentive program.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K plans.
What It Takes: Stotz Equipment has 5 core values; Quality, Integrity, Loyalty, Caring and Community. By finding people who share these same values and by fostering an environment of open communication we are able to build strong teams that are able to look past obstacles and work together to find the solutions our customers need.
Our Company: Stotz Equipment is your official John Deere Dealer. We are your source for new and used tractor equipment, parts and service. From large agriculture tractors, golf & turf equipment, equine/ranch compact tractors and John Deere gators to hand-held power tools from Honda and Stihl, we have what you need to help make your life easier. Our vision is to be the best equipment dealer in the world. To achieve this, we strive to provide exceptional customer service by building long-term relationships, offering flexible solutions and providing our customers with uptime availability.
Stotz Equipment believes that people are the company's number one asset. People are the starting point in the company's Circle of Success. Every employee at Stotz strives towards our ambitious vision to be the best equipment dealer in the world.
- Technical/other training or better
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Clean driving record
See job description